Once learned, make-up is a skill that cannot be taken from you - a worthwhile possession in the changing fortunes of modern times.Penny Delamar Principal of Delamar Academy
Launch your make-up career with the UK's leading make-up school
Welcome to Delamar Academy
More Student Success!
Congratulations to Sarianna Sormunen and Alison Lane (both One Year HE Course, 2013) and to Barbara Forman and Alice Harman (both 22-week CMUA course, 2013) for getting through to the final of the recent UMA Expo Competition. They were competing not only against other students but also make-up artists who have been working for up to a year.
Further congratulations go to Sarianna and Alison, who came first and third respectively on the Saturday. We'll post full details on the blog shortly.
If you would like to contact any of our students or graduates please call us on 0208579 9511 or email us: email@example.com
Studying professional make-up courses at a top make-up school like Delamar Academy immediately gets your career off to the best possible start.
- We are the only make-up school in the UK to have trained the winners of 2 Academy Awards, 3 BAFTAs, an International Indian Film Academy Award, 2 Emmy Awards, a David di Donatello Award, and a Fashion Finest Award.
- We are also accredited by the British Accreditation Council.
- We are the only independent training academy to have its make-up courses validated by a University, which ensures we maintain a very high standard of quality.
- We are based in the heart of Ealing Studios, with all the excitement and activity that surrounds a famous film studio.
- The school has the tradition and experience that comes with training successful (and award winning) make-up artists since 1986.
Whether you're looking for a career in professional make-up, need to extend your skills, or just want to learn some of the basics, Delamar Academy has the make-up course for you.
Have a look now at Our Make-up Courses and discover the make-up course you've been searching for.
17th May 2013
15th May 2013
10th May 2013
08th May 2013
- Higher Education Certificate Course
- Advanced Complete Make-up Artist Course
- Complete Make-up Artist Course
- Complete Beauty and Fashion Make-up
- Advanced Fashion Make-up Course
- Advanced Prosthetics Course
- Short Make-up Courses
Useful Course Links
- International Students & Visas
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to pay for a course
- How To Choose A Make-up School
- Graduate successes
- Becoming a Make-up Artist
Connect With Delamar
The Delamar Academy goal
Our goal is simple: to provide you with such excellent training in all areas of make-up and hair that you will fulfil your potential and achieve success in the industry.
We do this by ensuring that:
- You spend as much time as possible at your make-up place working on the techniques you learn.
- You are taught by top professional make-up artists who are all active in the industry.
- You are inspired and encouraged by tutors who are as passionate about teaching make-up as they are about working on film sets, fashion shoots, and theatrical productions.
Our success = your success
We'll work hard to help you on your career path by providing both work experience and job placements, as well as regular one-to-one guidance and advice sessions - both during and after the course.
The enormous success rate of our graduates working in the Film, TV, Theatre and Fashion industries all over the world maintains our excellent reputation as a make-up academy. Of course, not every student chooses to work on a film set and our graduates across the globe are running their own companies, beauty schools, or creating their own cosmetic ranges.
Seeing our graduates become the best of their generation of make-up artists over the last 20 years has made us extremely proud. But it's a team effort: we continue to be successful because our students are successful.
The Delamar Approach
Learning from top make-up artists, hairdressers, and special effects experts in small-sized classes means you will soon master the skills needed for working professionally.
Delamar Academy is a small and friendly make-up school, with the emphasis very much on giving you the individual attention you need. We'll pass on to you not only our passion and enthusiasm for make-up and hair but also our love of Films, TV, Fashion, and the Theatre. You will receive every encouragement to fulfil your potential, as well as valuable work experience and contacts provided by our agency.
When you leave Delamar Academy at the end of your course, you will be confident that you have had the best possible training in professional make-up.