Welcome to Delamar Academy
Launch your make-up career with the UK's leading school for makeup courses
Another Graduate wins a Skillset Placement
Well done to Giorgio Galliero (gradated 2013) for winning a place on this year’s Skillset Trainee Placement scheme. He follows Fai Archer and Siobhan McGrath, who won placements in 2011 and Lynn Doron and Victoria Nugent, who won places in 2010.
Delamar Tutors Win New Awards
Congratulations also to Delamar tutors Stefan Musch and Lucy Cain. Stefan recently won the Award for Outstanding Achievement in Wigs and Make-up for ‘Shrek’ at the Technical Theatre Awards. Lucy Cain won the Make-up Design – Drama award for ‘Burton and Taylor’ at the Royal Television Society Craft and Design Awards.
Well done to all of you!
Studying professional makeup courses at a top make-up school like Delamar Academy immediately gets your career off to the best possible start.
- We are the only make-up school in the UK to have trained the winners of 2 Academy Awards, 3 BAFTAs, an International Indian Film Academy Award, 3 Emmy Awards, a David di Donatello Award, a Vogue Make-up Artist of the Year Award, and a Fashion Finest Award.
- We are based in the heart of Ealing Studios, with all the excitement and activity that surrounds a famous film studio.
- The school has the tradition and experience that comes with training successful (and award winning) make-up artists since 1986.
Whether you're looking for a career in professional make-up, need to extend your skills, or just want to learn some of the basics, Delamar Academy has the make-up course for you.
Have a look now at Our Make-up Courses and discover the make-up course you've been searching for.
07th March 2014
05th March 2014
28th February 2014
26th February 2014
- Higher Education Certificate Course
- Advanced Complete Make-up Artist Course
- Complete Make-up Artist Course
- Complete Beauty and Fashion Make-up
- Advanced Fashion Make-up Course
- Advanced Prosthetics Course
- Building A Make-up Portfolio
- Short Make-up Courses
- Revision and Bespoke Courses
Useful Course Links
- International Students & Visas
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to pay for a course
- How To Choose A Make-up School
- Graduate successes
- Becoming a Make-up Artist
Connect With Delamar
The Delamar Academy goal
Our goal is simple: to provide you with such excellent training in all areas of make-up and hair that you will fulfil your potential and achieve success in the industry.
We do this by ensuring that:
- You spend as much time as possible at your make-up place working on the techniques you learn.
- You are taught by top professional make-up artists who are all active in the industry.
- You are inspired and encouraged by tutors who are as passionate about teaching make-up as they are about working on film sets, fashion shoots, and theatrical productions.
Our success = your success
We'll work hard to help you on your career path by providing both work experience and job placements, as well as regular one-to-one guidance and advice sessions - both during and after the course.
The enormous success rate of our graduates working in the Film, TV, Theatre and Fashion industries all over the world maintains our excellent reputation as a make-up academy. Of course, not every student chooses to work on a film set and our graduates across the globe are running their own companies, beauty schools, or creating their own cosmetic ranges.
Seeing our graduates become the best of their generation of make-up artists over the last 20 years has made us extremely proud. But it's a team effort: we continue to be successful because our students are successful.
The Delamar Approach
Learning from top make-up artists, hairdressers, and special effects experts in small-sized classes means you will soon master the skills needed for working professionally.
Delamar Academy is a small and friendly make-up school, with the emphasis very much on giving you the individual attention you need. We'll pass on to you not only our passion and enthusiasm for make-up and hair but also our love of Films, TV, Fashion, and the Theatre. You will receive every encouragement to fulfil your potential, as well as valuable work experience and contacts provided by our agency.
When you leave Delamar Academy at the end of your course, you will be confident that you have had the best possible training in professional make-up.